Saturday, July 18, 2015

My Online Shopping Spree


Just a quick post to share my crazy shopping spree this morning with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I have had several items on my wish list since Fall/Winter of last year. The prices are really unbeatable and several of the colors sell out fast. It's really hard to me to get to the mall these days with my crazy work schedule. So, shopping online is just the quickest and stress free way for me to shop. I've decided to keep my fingers crossed and invest in some key pieces I know I'll be wearing a lot this Fall/Winter. 

Nordstrom Shopping Spree


  • The perfect cardigan.  Jean has me sold on this cardigan. This color was sold out last year, so I bought the grey and wore it all of Fall/Winter. I think the mink is going to be perfect with my camel colored booties.
  • A great puffer coat. For the past two years I've been on the look out for the perfect puffer coat. They are so warm and ideal for commuting. I think the stitching of this coat will be quiet flattering on my body and minimize the chance of looking like a big marshmallow. 
  • The leather jacket. This jacket looks like perfection! Unfortunately, the camel color has been sold out everywhere. So I bought the black color for now to check out the fit.  Hopefully if this is the one, I can hunt for the camel color in the after sale returns. 
  • A great pair of leather pants. I've been looking for these for quiet some time. I see myself wearing these for a night out on the town with a neutral top, some statement pumps, and a cute clutch. 
  • The red pumps. Speaking of some statement pumps, do you remember the red pumps from my previous post? These are slightly higher, although I really like the Sole Society ones they are sold out in my size. I'm going to give these a shot. A red pair of pumps are also perfect to dress up the LBD for a holiday parties. 
I think I've pretty much blown my July and August budget out of the water. I have high hopes for these items, but I'll keep you posted with my next budget post. 



Are you shopping the Nordstrom anniversary sale?

14 comments:

  1. i was at nordstrom yesterday and wanted to buy few things..but it was soooo crowded, i just couldnt handle it. i may have to look for those things online too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dixya, I hope you found some goodies online! It was so nice to meet up!! :)

      Delete
  2. I went to Nordstrom this weekend and didn't find a single thing! Boo. I think I need to switch over to the world of online shopping. Going in person just overwhelms me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I feel the same way walking into a store when they're having a big sale. Online shopping is the best bet, especially when you can get free shipping! :)

      Delete
  3. Those leather pants are great! I've been trying to ignore the anniversary sale...I'm on a serious spending freeze. haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have high hopes for them, but let's see! Good for you for sticking with your spending freeze! So glad to have you stop by! :)

      Delete
  4. I love a good online sale! Those red pumps are probabl my favourite item, I'm a sucker for red clothing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually surprised that I don't have more red in my closet... at one point it use to be my favorite color!

      Delete
  5. I gotta check out the nordstrom sale... I hate forcing myself to buy something just because there is a sale cuz i love to shop. :-)
    i bought a really good puffy coat a couple years ago cause i have to walk 15 mins during winter in NYC.. it was pretty bad. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I hate buying only because of a sale. That's why I really tired to stick to my Fall/Winter wish list and not wonder too much online. I hope the puffy coat works out because last winter was pretty cold! I bet it's definitely a necessity in NYC!

      Delete
  6. So many great pieces! Totally worth blowing the budget :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... thanks for the encouragement, Salma! ;)

      Delete
  7. I did buy a pair of Zella leggings and some earrings. I've been wanting red heels like that forever! Good choice.


    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering about the Zella leggings actually. I've heard they are really great... would love to know what you thought. They had some super cute jewelry too... I tried to look the other way. It was VERY hard!

      Delete